Pages

...Less is More...

This site is to be a location where collaborative information can be shared, discussed and updated, for the benefit of a wide variety of persons whose lives intersect in some way with the world of Autism Spectrum Disorders.

It is intended that the information provided be of practical application, positive in nature, and focused on improving the quality of life in some way, for ALL PERSONS involved in this effort, but in a special way for families.


Aug 4, 2011

Some changes underway

Welcome to 3 followers now--excellent to have you!

Since this is a work-in-progress, I am learning where to put items, and I am learning by sharing what I put on this blog with those who have more computer aptitude for these sites.

SO.....I DID make some needed changes to the July 24 post about the Asperger's resources--although I did not change the date!  Hope it is now more helpful, and it may some day have it's own PAGE too!


Also, I am adding a BOOK LIST soon, and hope to have it arranged a little bit by topic area for easier finding what you might be specifically interested in regarding your child, young person, or adult.

Finally, I hope you can see in the next week or so some INTERACTION -- by way of comments YOU ADD, to the site in general, or regarding a particular post.  There will be a 'remarks' bar below each post for you to click on and then explain further if you wish.

Many thanks for your help and participation--I am looking forward to having a very nice sharing blog!
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment